Skip Navigation

Traditional Undergraduate International Students

Once the registration period opens for the next semester, you will need to complete the Student Financial Services Student Statement of Financial Responsibility, Student Health Insurance, and Release of Authorization (optional) to be cleared by Student Financial Services.

Indiana Tech’s Student Financial Services will have billing statements available around the beginning of July to students who have already registered for courses through their account. You will receive an e-mail letting you know that your Billing Statement is ready to view on your account. In order to have an accurate bill, it is important to have all financial aid documents completed, outside scholarship documents submitted and business office documents completed in a timely manner. If any changes are made to your financial aid, enrolled credit hours, residence hall/meal plan information, health insurance option or other items that impact your account, you will receive a new Billing Statement.

On the “My Account” tab in your account, there are step-by-step instructions on items to complete.

  • All international students must complete the insurance acceptance and the financial responsibility forms in their my.IndianaTech account. The forms are located in the My Account tab under Student Requests. All day students are required to have health insurance while attending Indiana Tech. Please see the Student Health Insurance page to review the options available.
  • If you would like your parents or anyone else to receive information regarding your student account, you need to complete the Release of Information Authorization. This is also located in the My Account tab in your my.IndianaTech account under Student Requests.
  • If you are planning to use the campus parking lots while attending, you need to register the vehicle you will be using and purchase a parking pass.
  • If you are receiving any non-university funding, you need to submit that information to the Business Office. Please submit this to us by mail, email, or fax.
  • If you end up owning a balance you will need to pay for the semester in full by the due date on your bill.