Financial Aid Portal
Students have access to their personal financial aid information year-round through their financial aid portal on my.indianatech.edu. This portal was designed to provide you with your financial aid information in one centralized location that is accessible any time of day or night.
Through your financial aid portal, you can accomplish the following:
- Complete your Financial Aid Policy Agreement and select your refund option.
- Accept, reduce, or decline your financial aid awards.
- Review your award package after accepting, reducing, or declining your awards.
- Check for and complete missing documents needed for your file.
- Access your lifetime loan history as provided by the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
- Access commonly used financial aid forms in PDF format.
You may also receive important account messages through your financial aid portal, so it is very important that you log in frequently and become familiar with the portal.
Accessing your portal
To log into your financial aid portal, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to my.indianatech.edu
- Locate the “Quick Links” menu on left side of page.
- Click the link to Financial Aid. A new window will open which will display your financial aid portal.
To complete your Financial Aid Policy Agreement and select your refund option, click the “Apply Online” tab once you have opened your portal. Read through the policy agreement carefully and select your refund option at the bottom of the page. Click “Submit,” and you’re all set.
To review your To Do list and see what, if any, missing documents you have, click on the “To Do List” tab.