USave Tuition Guarantee
Indiana Tech has long been committed to keeping college affordable. Now we’re extending this commitment even further with the USave tuition guarantee. Designed for incoming freshmen and transfers in our traditional undergraduate program, USave keeps your tuition at the same level each year until you graduate.
It’s that simple – your tuition stays frozen where it starts, for your entire college career. You get affordability, peace of mind and the ability to plan ahead with confidence while earning your degree.
Details & Requirements
- Available to all incoming freshmen and transfers each year in our traditional undergraduate program.
- Tuition rate established in the fall of your starting year remains your tuition rate until you graduate.
- To maintain eligibility, students must:
- Remain in good academic standing throughout your studies at Indiana Tech.
- Remain enrolled as a full-time student in the traditional undergraduate program, each semester each year, from your start date until graduation.
- Students who do not remain consistently enrolled (those who take a semester or more off) will lose the freeze and be charged at the current year’s tuition rate upon their return. This will occur regardless of the reason for the break in enrollment – personal choice, academic suspension, disciplinary or other reasons.
- USave is not applicable to College of Professional Studies students, or Ph.D. students.